1. This Committee must be vigilant in avoiding the student from ragging and also watching the students activities then and there, during the working hours.
2. This committee from a meeting twice in a month and discuss about the arrangements for anti ragging.
3. Students those who are involved in ragging will be identified and punished as the Government norms by this committee.
4. Through Counseling this committee insists the II & III year students should have friendly relationship with I year students in the college campus.
5. Committee members should always have a discussion with the Head of this Committee about the students activities and behaviors then and above.
|2||B.JAYACHANDRAN||HOD/ Gen. Engg|
|6||S.SAKTHIVEL||HOD/MECH/ VICE PRINCIPAL|